NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Play for a Chance at Winning a $1,000 Scholarship!
1. Scan the QR code below to download the free-to-play Cyber Watchdog gaming app and earn the Cyber Skillionaire Badge.
2. Fill out this form prior to July 1, 2023.
About the game:
The world needs more cybersecurity professionals like you right now! In this game, you can take down hackers, unlock key cyber concepts, customize your avatar, and learn about well-paying careers right around you. Download and play Cyber Watchdog! Where doing a good job in game could mean getting a good job in real life…and a scholarship!
Eligibility: Rules and Requirements
By applying for Skillionaire Games Scholarship: Cyber Watchdog, you agree to these terms:
1. You must be an Inland Empire, CA Resident and enrolled as a junior or senior in high school.
2. You must download the free-to-play Cyber Watchdog gaming app from the Google Play or Apple Store and earn the Cyber Skillionaire Badge in the game.
3. Once you have earned the in-game Cyber Skillionaire Badge, you must fill out this form by July 1st, 2023, that includes the following: First and last name; Physical address; Email address; Phone number; High School; Grade level; Cyber Watchdog Username; Confirmation of your Cyber Skillionaire Badge achievement; Post-secondary schools interested in attending; 2-3 sentences detailing what you learned about cybersecurity.
4. The (1) scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone on or before July 15, 2023. Winners must respond by August 1, 2023, to claim their prize, or an alternate winner may be selected.
5. Scholarship recipients will be required to submit a current photo and submit a publicity release granting Skillionaire Games permission to use their photo in other marketing communications.
6. To be awarded a scholarship, a recipient must enroll at an accredited post-secondary, California institution (tech college, vocational, community college, university). Scholarship proceeds will be remitted to that school during the summer before the student attends. The summer before the recipient attends the college or university, they will need to complete a Payment Form that says which school they will be attending, and specifically where at the school to send the award payment. If this form is not completed, the award will not be disbursed, and the recipient may forfeit the award.
7. This Scholarship Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Scholarship Sweepstakes. Winning a scholarship is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
8. Scholarships are non-transferable and Winners may not redeem for cash value, redemptions, or other consideration. There will be no exchanges, substitutions, or refunds. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the award.
9. Skillionaire Games reserves the right to change the scholarship programs at any time, including available scholarships, deadlines, requirements, award amounts or other program details.
10. See eligibility requirements for more details below
Eligibility. PARTICIPANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT OR PURCHASE TO ENTER THE SCHOLARSHIP SWEEPSTAKES. You may enter the Sweepstakes by creating an account with the Cyber Watchdog Inland Empire, CA game (the “Game”) Participants may submit mail-in registration entry to Attn: Cyber Watchdog Inland Empire, CA Prizes, PO Box 25777, Greenville, SC 29616, no later than 4:00 PM EDT on July 1, 2023). However, Participants must earn the Cyber Skillionaire Badge achievement in the Game, as described in requirements, to be eligible to win the scholarship.
Odds of Winning. The odds of winning will be based on the number of Participants.
Dispute Resolution. The parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the State of South Carolina and agree that its laws will be used to resolve any dispute hereunder. Any action under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class actions and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and Sponsor agree otherwise, you may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Contact Information. If you wish to receive a hardcopy of these Terms, a list of Winners, or to otherwise contact Sponsor, you may submit such requests in writing to: Cyber Watchdog Inland Empire, CA Prizes, PO Box 25777, Greenville, SC 29616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer. THIS IS A PROMOTION OF CYBER SECURITY BY SKILLSGAPP. NO OTHER THIRD-PARTY SPONSORS OR ENDORSES THIS PROMOTION AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third-party trademarks in these Terms or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes may be advertised on social media platforms (collectively the “Platforms”), but such advertisement is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with such Platforms.