NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A PROMOTION BY SKILLSGAPP LLC. APPLE DOES NOT SPONSOR OR ENDORSE THE SWEEPSTAKES AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT OR INVOLVED WITH IT.
1. Eligibility. ALL PARTICIPANTS (EACH A “PARTICIPANT” OR “YOU” OR “YOUR”) MUST BE BETWEEN THE AGES OF THIRTEEN (13) TO TWENTY-FOUR (24) YEARS OF AGE AND BE A CURRENT MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENT, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT IN MASSACHUSETTS. All Participants must have parental consent and any necessary documentation executed by the Participant’s parental or legal guardian to participate in the Sweepstakes. All Participants must have a valid email to enter the Sweepstakes and to receive notifications about the Sweepstakes. Persons who do not meet the above criteria are not eligible to participate. Owners, officers, directors, or employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, parents, or subsidiaries or members of such persons’ households are not eligible for entry.
2. Date and Time of Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will take place between 9:00 am EDT on October 1, 2023 and 5:00 PM EST November 1, 2023 (the “Entrant Period”).
3. How to Enter. PARTICIPANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT OR PURCHASE TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. You may enter the Sweepstakes by creating an account with the Cyber Watchdog game (the “Game”) Participants may submit mail-in registration entry to Attn: Cyber Month Prizes, PO Box 25777, Greenville, SC 29616, no later than 4:00 PM EDT on November 15, 2023). However, Participants must earn the achievements in the Game, as described below, to be eligible to win the Prizes, as defined below. To be eligible to win, Participants must have a valid email address, and parental consent during the Entrant Period. Sponsor may take reasonable steps to verify a Participant including requesting proof of identity and proof of parental consent. If there is a dispute of identity that cannot be resolved, such Participant will be deemed ineligible. Participants are limited to one entry per Participant and are expressly prohibited from entering more than one email address to participate in the Sweepstakes and all such entries shall be disqualified. An internet connection is required for entering the Sweepstakes. Standard data rates or other connection fees may provide. To determine these fees, contact your wireless and/or internet service provider.
4. Winning and Prizes. Participants have the opportunity to win multiple Prizes, as described below. To be eligible to win Prizes, Participants must reach certain achievements within the Game, as described below.
The Sweepstakes is a contest based on the Game. Prizes will be awarded to randomly selected Participants that achieve a certain goal by the applicable date, as further described below. Monthly Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- If Participants download and create a Game account by 5:00 PM EST on November 1, 2023, Participants will be eligible to win a Gift Card valued at $50. (multiple winners)
- If Participants earn one in-Game badge by 5:00 PM EST on November 1, 2023, Participants will be eligible to win a Gift Card valued at $100. (multiple winners)
- If Participants earn one in-Game badge by 5:00 PM EST on November 1, 2023, Participants will be eligible to win a Gift Card valued at $500. (one winner)
For the purpose of these Terms, Gift Cards will be collectively referred to as the “Prizes.”
5. Prize Selection and Award.
a. Prizes. Sponsor will randomly choose Winners for the Prizes at approximately 5:00 PM EST on November 16, 2023 for such Prize. Sponsors will choose such Winners as follows:
i. Sponsor will select three random Winners for the Game account $50 Gift Card Prize.
ii. Sponsor will select three random Winners for the in-Game badge $100 Gift Card Prize.
iii. Sponsor will select one random Winner for the three in-Game badge $500 Gift Card Prize.
b. The exact time and date of Winner selection for all Prizes will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
c. Sponsor will notify Winners of all Prizes via an email sent to the email address they used during the Sweepstakes entrance process. Winners will have up to 2 weeks to claim their Prize. To claim a Prize, Winners shall respond to the email communication sent by Sponsor. Winners will be required to provide Sponsor with their name, address, a parental affidavit that acknowledges Participant’s receipt of a Prize, proof of identification and other documents as Sponsor may reasonably determine in its sole discretion to receive the Prize. All Participants acknowledge and agree that any Prize will be forfeited if (i) a Winner does not timely respond to Sponsor’s email communication; (ii) Participant does not complete and otherwise provide the requested documentation in a timely manner; (iii) if any Prize is returned as non-deliverable; or (iv) if there is any non-compliance with these Terms.
d. All Prizes are non-transferable and Winners may not redeem Prizes for cash value, redemptions, or other consideration. There will be no exchanges, substitutions, or refunds. Winners are responsible for all taxes, fees and the nominal shipping costs associated with the Prizes.
e. Prizes are awarded “as-is” and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor disclaims any warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of quality, merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Prizes.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning will be based on the number of Participants.
8. Dispute Resolution. The parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the State of South Carolina and agree that its laws will be used to resolve any dispute hereunder. Any action under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class actions and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and Sponsor agree otherwise, you may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
9. Contact Information. If you wish to receive a hardcopy of these Terms, a list of Winners, or to otherwise contact Sponsor, you may submit such requests in writing to: Cyber Month Prizes, PO Box 25777, Greenville, SC 29616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Disclaimer. THIS IS A PROMOTION OF CYBER WATCHDOG BY SKILLSGAPP. NO OTHER THIRD-PARTY SPONSORS OR ENDORSES THIS PROMOTION AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third-party trademarks in these Terms or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes may be advertised on social media platforms (collectively the “Platforms”), but such advertisement is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with such Platforms.